Beltane Women's Spring Renewal Weekend Immersion
Friday 7pm-10pm, Saturday 9am-6pm, Sunday 9am-6pm
We celebrate Beltane, the midpoint between the Spring equinox and Summer solstice which is the height of Spring with the energy of renewal.
In this weekend immersion we learn the ways of the awakened feminine through earth based spiritual embodiment practices.
- Liberate yourself to walk your path with courage.
- Ignite a fire in your heart and belly that will keep you connected to your purpose so you may share your gifts with the world.
- Unlock your creative potential and learn to regenerate, heal and empower yourself to live a life of love and manifest your gifts out into the world.
As women we thrive when we tap into moments in community with our sisters, drawing strength and wisdom from one another. You are the one you have been waiting for. Let’s dance this dance of existence together finding ease in the profound simplicity being. Women are natural born leaders and now is the time for you to stand fully in your power.
You will learn:
- Sensual movement & energy activation
- Dynamic functional feminine alignment
- The power of the circle
- Moon & menstrual wisdom
- Female sexuality and anatomy of arousal
- Hormonal balance
- Emotional dexterity
- Exceptional self-care & Radical self-love
- Healthy relationship
- Find your voice & speak your truth
- Release shame, blame and harmful habits
- True confidence and inner peace
Held at The Straw Bale Studio
Address: Michale Folly Henderson Place, Epping Green, Hertfordshire SG13 8NE
Food and Drink: Refreshments of fruits, teas and water will be available in the Yurt at all times and on Saturday and Sunday please bring a dish to share.
Accommodation: Unfortunately, this is not a retreat centre, however if you are coming from far away, please contact me so we can look into suitable accommodation.
Cost: The whole weekend will cost £175 (USD$220). After 28 Feb £195 Full payment preferred but a place can be reserved for £75
For more info or to register by email contact: Rebecca Bieraugel at firstname.lastname@example.org